Monday, April 21, 2008

I just had to share....

Little thrifted things...

A hummingbird pin with enamel and little rhinestones...


A bangle in the perfect shade of pastel teal, a giant "sapphire" cocktail ring, a ring with a unicorn on it, and a ring emblazoned with my current state of residence. Can't beat the hipsteriness of giving Ohio a shout out!

A beautiful locket-type pendant. Flowers, golden scroll, extra long chain.... Not quite my own style, but a definite must for someone else! In the store soon!


I nearly flipped my biscuit when I spied this gorgeous yellow dress with crochet insets and hibiscus details! :::die!!!::: Ditto for these vintage grey, lace-up booties with wood soles and awesome cutouts!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that dress! I could see why you would freak out ;-)