Monday, July 21, 2008

Things that have been on my mind lately...

...burgundy skinny cords, motorcycle boots, floral Doc Martens...




I had the loveliest of weekends, I hope you all did too! If you've never been to the Banana Bean Cafe, please go and have the best breakfast of your life (corn and blueberry pancakes with mascarpone, goat cheese grits!)... later in the day, my babeh and friends went on some rollercoasters...



... my favorite part was riding this baby coaster while the end-of-the-night fireworks were going off... sometimes, the best things in life are $15 plus parking.

.

4 comments:

Missa said...

Love those floral Docs! The county fair starts up here tomorrow and it's right down the street from my house so I'll be doing the fair thing this weekend, fun fun fun!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I want those cords with the outfit to the right! The food you listed sounds so delicious!

Amber said...

Those floral doc martens are fabulous!

ELM said...

Missa -- have fun at the fair!