Thursday, July 3, 2008

Store Updates!

For those who don't know, I have an Etsy store where I sell vintage clothing. Usually it's shoes, but I've been having good luck with dresses lately so why not? Here's a little preview of all that I've just uploaded, and... oh! Send me an Etsy message upon purchase with the code "spandexpony blog july" for a 20% discount!



Lightweight, gauzy cotton and the best color (and in a size 12)!



Disco-tastic! If the Alphabeats would ever tour here, I would wear this. I love the length, too but it would be excellent hemmed up as well!



Short, sweet, colorful and with a Navajo pattern!



Hands-down the best vintage dress I have ever found. A beautiful shape, substantial fabric and excellently made. Plus, it has pockets and wooden buttons!

Also, if you have any special requests, or have been looking for something that you simply cannot find, let me know! I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya. Til next time...!


.

5 comments:

Miss White said...

You've got some amazing finds there, I have pretty rubbish luck when it comes to vintage!

ELM said...

Thanks sister! When it comes to luck, I say it's mostly about proximity to rural areas.

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Love the pattern on the 3rd outfit...very cute.




xCC

House Of Jeffers said...

Love the shoes. I've seen many in a similiar style, but I'm hesitant to buy a pair b/c I feel like they're gunna hurt my feet. Where'd you get yours?

ELM said...

The shoes in the bottom 2 pics are from Nine West. I love love love them, however, they are indeed quite painful to wear for longer than 20 minutes or so. If you have particularly weak ankles or calves I would totally not recommend them! But if you want them after all, they also come in nude (love it!) and black.