Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Disconnected



Artist's Renditioning of One Week Without a Cellphone


"It's like... you're out in space, man, and all you can do is just wait and wonder who's callin' you and gettin' your v-mail all day and goin, "Oh man, I've been blackballed" and your jes' out there, man, like an... involuntary Thoreau...!"

Really, to be without a cellphone is to be completely disenfranchised. But I'm back in black! --(berry). Pardon me while I call everyone I know to let them know that they are neither on my "list" nor am I in little pieces in the trunk of a Crown Vic.

.

5 comments:

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Nice Blog!! I love the outfit posts!!

Amber said...

You never know how much you need your cell till it's gone! And all my friends that have blackberrys adore theirs and I hope you do to!

Andrea Eames said...

Ha! Hilarious :)

Anonymous said...

Hiyaa i live in cbus too... love your blog...watch out for the crackberry ahha

ELM said...

Thanks for the comments! And yes, I actually did catch myself giving the trackwheel a spin while driving... nipped that in the bud!