I realized I had a couple hours to spare this morning. I know, right? When does that happen? Well, when it does, I suggest you go thrifting. I scored huge!
- Beyond-sweet, rainbow-hued South American rug.
- Gauze window treatment with rainbow ribbon and pompom decorations.
- Pumpkin-colored, new-condition driving mocs.
- Brand-new, red classic Keds knock-offs. But better. Note the pointier toe...
- Gold wedge sneakers. Heart!
- An ice-cream cone necklace.
- A tassley-bead necklace.
- A green envelope clutch.
- A tan, ruffled leather clutch.