Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Things I get in the Mail.

In the last couple of days, I've gotten some mad cute stuff from some wonderful internet people. I just wanted to give you guys a big, sticky thank you!


My wonder twin, the lovely and talented Sal of Already Pretty mailed me something for our matching birthdays... a mix cd (if you can read the titles, then you know this girl has some good taste!) and a beaded necklace, all wrapped up in a floaty, floral scarf! Thank you dear girl!



Holly, who runs an Etsy store and posts some of the best, candylicious pictures to Flickr I've ever seen, made me this giant chandelier necklace and airplane fascinator (whee!), in my current favorite palette, pink and red. Thank you ever so much!

Dude. Be it ever so humble, there's no place like your mailbox. To receive person-licked, hand-stuffed envelopes full of joy in. Thanks again, ladies, you are too kind!

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I fully expect a review of that mix - faves and hates, the whole deal!