Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tasty...

I know I should probably be over looking at pastel, giant bows, and desserts, but I could watch Lily Allen's video for "The Fear" three times over in a sitting.



Lily Allen is pretty polarizing, and I'm typically, mildly "against". However, this song is such a pretty foil for its dark lyrics, that I'm starting to forgive (in spades!) her awards-hosting antics with Elton John. Her voice is smoother, and she looks better than ever-- rekindling my desire for Cher Hair and spurring regret for all the brown Mod dresses I've cast away at the thrift.

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Lily can be a giant brat, but I just can't help loving her. Two albums in a row, she's included songs that comment on the insanity that is weight-related obsession. And dang, she sure can write a hook.

Caroline said...

Of course you like it...all those balloon dancers at the end stole your halloween costume!

As for me I'm pretty in love with that tiny pastel camping trailer she's got in the beginning.

Eyeliah said...

Oh it is fab for me too, could also watch over and over. I love that you linked a non censored version. :-)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That video is delightful and she is looking really good. If she has truly changed then we can excuse her with the mistakes of youth...

ELM said...

Sal: I really appreciate her frankness in that department as well!

Caroline: Hehe!! Dead on!

Eyeliah: who would be so evil as to even post a censored version? ;)