Friday, October 16, 2009

Black and White.

Here's a quickie post-- it's two weeks to the day tomorrow, and I have to drop off the rest of my flower monies. Today, I went on another interview. My ensemble evolved into one in black and white.

Suit: Macy's. Blouse: Dress from F21. Crochet Tights: Target. Shoes: Steve Madden.

I reduxed the keys necklace. I once read in Tiger Beat (a long, long time ago) about a certain actress who would wear the exact same outfit she auditioned in to any call backs, because, if they liked her enough to call back in the first outfit, why not come back in that fortuitous frock?


I love these tights. Fishnets are too smarmy-looking for me, but the subtle crocheted pattern in these is just right.



Ring: The Emperor's Newest Clothes.

Off I go yet again... this time to watch "Leprechaun: In the Hood" with friends. While I do that, feast your eyes on this masterpiece--



Slappin' my troubles away,

Elissa.

2 comments:

madam0wl, a.k.a Sandra said...

OK DUDE, I just gave you outfit props on flickr, but then I scrolled down on my RSS feed and watched that video, ALL THE WAY THROUGH, and just have to say, thanks lady. That made my day. Was that for real?

ELM said...

Thanks so much!!! I'm glad I could make your day! And oh yeah. It's very real. I mean the product is, you can buy it, but the commercial's been remixed... as it were. ;)