Monday, July 27, 2009

Winner!

I have to say that this was one of my more favorite contests to host, simply because it gave me the opportunity to be inspired by my readers. After many arduous hours reviewing the fashion-inspirational video clips you sent into me, a winner has been decided (by virtue of argument amongst myself and friends). This clip left me inspired for days later, and in fact served as a guide for a recent thrifting journey. The dress that I found there is at the dressmaker's being altered to Gwen-like hotness, but will make its debut here soon.

Here, the winning clip:



Reader known as "Midnight Cowgirl", you are the winner of the Current/Elliott Jean Leggings in Black, couresy of Chickdowntown. Shoot me an email at spandexpony@gmail.com for details on how to claim your prize!

A big thank-you to Chickdowntown for sponsoring the contest, and a huge, sloppy thank-you to all of you for sharing your inspirations with me!

Til next time,

Elissa.

No comments: