Thursday, July 23, 2009

Second chance...

These recent window displays at Barney's (now pulled) remind me of my trip with Stella the Cat to the vet today. Let's just say, my nice white blouse (which I wore to deflect her nervous, white shedding) now sports quite a few bloodstains on it. Nice.

image via Village Voice.

I also have some important news! The previous winner of the iPod Shuffle contest remains un-contact-able and so I've gone ahead and drawn another winner!



Will the reader known as Getpalmd please stand up? Put one of those fingers on each hand up and be proud to be out of your mind and out of control and...... then just email me at spandexpony@gmail.com!

For the rest of you hopeful hopefuls, there is still another contest for you to enter-- only 2 more days remain!

Good luck to all,

Elissa.

No comments: