Thursday, August 6, 2009

Workly woes.

Ai chihuahua! It's been a long time since I've been hornswaggled by computers, nonetheless Macs, but today seems to be the day for it. I'm trying to edit a video and between software, hardware and all of the other issues, the going is suh-low.

Luckily, my ensemble seems to be working. The jacket is a Forever 21 creation and it is one of my favorite pieces that I've had in awhile.

Jacket: F21. Tank: Urban Outfitters. Jeans: Cheap Monday. Shoes: Thrifted by my sweet! Necklace: Some India-centric store in NYC. Umbrella: Not sure!

Bracelet: thrifted.



I've been stuck to the following song the last few days, and luckily for me and my wish to have blog-relevant music, the video is about escaping work frustrations:



Powering through,

Elissa.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DROOL over that necklace.

Amber said...

That bracelet you thrifted it totally gorgeous!

emily said...

those shoes are adorable!

ELM said...

Sal, Amber, Emily: Thank you! You make a girl feel smug. ;)

Eyeliah said...

Love all the jewelry !