Sunday, August 30, 2009

Whatever happened to Saturday night?

Today, my sweets and I looked at eachother and said, "Well, what'll it be? I work out, you work out, we cook something and then we...ahh... zzzz....." So, rather abruptly, we decided to drop everything and run to the nearest amusement park. And at 70 degrees and breezy, it couldn't have been a better day.

Feelin' the groove with my backup skeleton choir. Jacket: thrifted. Dress: Urban Outfitters. Tank: Express. Boots: Urban Outfitters.

After, we checked out my friends' band, the Wet Darlings and had an all-around fun-ass time, listening to good music, drinking drinks (I endorse the vodka & soda with a lemon), dancing dances (I've been studying up on my Ciara moves). It's been awhile but I present to you one of my favorite songs about nights out.



Learning dances, brand new dances,


Elissa.

1 comment:

yiqin; said...

Your boots are HOT!