Monday, May 12, 2008

Hot lady of the day


hardcore academic, originally uploaded by atriuum.


Today, Atriuum is my W_R inspiration of the day. Perfectly moppet-ish with the oversized print on an oversized dress that somehow works by virtue of the fitted waist. The red sweater and beret give it kind of a frenchie vibe, and the black jumble of necklaces provides just the right amount of... menace to this look. All this whimsy is anchored to reality by sober black tights and spectators.


My latest Ebay crave: vintage leopard print gladiators...


Ah, and now it is time for Quirk #3: At last count, I own 63 pairs of shoes. I know. Some of them I'm selling, thankfully, and most of them were thrifted, so I don't feel terrible about it, but seriously. That count was enlightening.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, she looks so cute.

Della Street Dreaming said...

I thought the same thing when I saw that picture in the w_r pool.
Sue (middleagedteacher)

geri hirsch said...

those leopard gladiators are perfection!

ELM said...

I know! If only I'd follow MyEbay a little closer, I could've gotten those darn things for $27... ah well... they were a 1/2 size off anyway! Besides which, I ended up with a sweet pair of gold jelly gladiators!