Friday, March 7, 2008

On Me Today



Haven't done one of these in the while... last week of the quarter and busy busy. Today it is snowing incredibly and had to call off work.

Boots: Calvin Klein, got 'em from Century 21
Pants: American Rag.
Cardigan: thrifted
Jacket: thrifted from my last journey.
Scarf: thrifted
Hat: Minimarket, Williamsburg.

Also, last week I was voted one of the "Thrift Stars of the Week" on the Painfully Hip blog. I couldn't believe it! Truly an honor! I went thrifting a couple of nights ago and decided to invest, if I may call it that, in some classically 1990's minimalist long dresses, which I love. A few more scarves to round out my burgeoning collection, and a cute green suede purse with a wicker inset that will make its debut up here verrrry soon.

No comments: