Thursday, March 13, 2008

Montreal, NYC...!




My boyfriend and I are taking a trip to Montreal to meet up with his best friend, and to see Justice and others at the Myspace Music Tour in Montreal. Then we're sojourning to NYC to spend some time with my brother and some old friends.

This all goes down, and we're going by car, at 4 a.m. on Friday. Eep!!! I have to pack!! I have to have the perfect electropop-show outfit! The car thing is gonna rule. We have both The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Klay and Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates to listen to (if you have neither read nor listened to these, you must!), as well as the most gigantic ipod available crammed with everything else we could ever hope to hear. ;)

Above is what my Justice outfit is gonna look like, if all goes right... Urban Outfitters has these riDIC clear wayfarers with clear lenses. The above is a close approximation. Unitard I've been wanting going on a couple years, and the gold wedge sneakers I blogged about last month or so. Add my skinny flourescent orange web belt that has saved many a boring outfit, and the scarf in my previous post, transformed into a necklace of sorts by tying it in knots at intervals down its length. Last but not least, some bright pink lipstick on a nude and rude face.

I'm most excited to see what people will be wearing. There will be pictures. Trust.


P.S.--- woulda polyvore'd all this but, I gotta PACK!!!



[photos: urbanoutfitters.com, americanapparel.net, sephora.com]

No comments: