Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shady!!

Heeeerreeees Johnny!
Shirt: TJ Maxx.  Tiered Skirt:  TJ Maxx.  Shoes:  JC Penney.  Sunglasses:  80spurple.

What the hell?  Why yes, these are the third pair of sunglasses that I sprung for on a dark and stormy night.  As some comedian other than myself once said, it's nice sometimes, to shop online on a head full of wine, because, come a few days later, your mailbox is full of mystery presents you forgot were coming to ya.

Score!  I'm loving these, and I love to flip them up on people instead of guilelessly removing them from my face.  You see, these sunglasses have evolved.  Speaking of "score!" and "evolved", I'm happy to say that this entire look, head to toe, was $46. 

I broke.

Also speaking of "evolving", the guy who runs a sketch comedy group in town has asked if I would write a skit for the show... I'm super flattered and pumped as hell--- visions of skits revolving around texting while driving, super-annoying cats and Bombshell McGee are floating through my head-- if it could be said that a skinhead chick with a neck tattoo floats through one's head.

And now, off to cogitate...

Yours,

Elissa.

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

Mystery presents... sounds like a fun time!

The glasses are super fun, and quite a statement. They do look a bit like Mickey Mouse ears when flipped up.

Chic on the Cheap