Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pussy bow fever.

All day long, I thought, "Somebody, please ask me what this thing on my neck is, please!!"  I was so desperate to blithely inform them, "Pussy bow."  "Take a look at my giant pussy bow, boys.  Matter of fact, take a picture cuz the pussy bow don't hang around forever."

Shirt:  thrifted.  Skirt:  Target.  Shoes:  Steve Madden.  Belt:  Victoria's Secret.  Scarf:  Found on the street!  Shades:  80spurple

This look evolved out of some laziness.  I woke up, feeling like putting on clothes was the very last thing I wanted out of life.  But, I decided the closest thing might be to just wear a chambray chirt and a khaki skhirt.  Alone, they might give off a casual, American flair, I thought.  I was wrong.  I riffled through the drawers to come up with some black to add zing to an otherwise Wal-marty palette.



What can I say?  I added the sunglasses, and I felt all prowly and whatnots.  For having thrown together some rather disparate elements-- khaki skirt, patent belt, untucked shirt, lizard shoes, the end result felt quite alright. 


Til later,

Elissa.

2 comments:

Alyse & Gina said...

Love, love, love the shoes.

renuka said...

You have got great informative article. I would like to share the site www.kaneesha.com from where I made my purchase of a plus size Indian dress and to my pleasant surprise they also delivered it in 24 hrs! Its outstanding I will recommend to check it out.