Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pussy bow fever.

All day long, I thought, "Somebody, please ask me what this thing on my neck is, please!!"  I was so desperate to blithely inform them, "Pussy bow."  "Take a look at my giant pussy bow, boys.  Matter of fact, take a picture cuz the pussy bow don't hang around forever."

Shirt:  thrifted.  Skirt:  Target.  Shoes:  Steve Madden.  Belt:  Victoria's Secret.  Scarf:  Found on the street!  Shades:  80spurple

This look evolved out of some laziness.  I woke up, feeling like putting on clothes was the very last thing I wanted out of life.  But, I decided the closest thing might be to just wear a chambray chirt and a khaki skhirt.  Alone, they might give off a casual, American flair, I thought.  I was wrong.  I riffled through the drawers to come up with some black to add zing to an otherwise Wal-marty palette.



What can I say?  I added the sunglasses, and I felt all prowly and whatnots.  For having thrown together some rather disparate elements-- khaki skirt, patent belt, untucked shirt, lizard shoes, the end result felt quite alright. 


Til later,

Elissa.

3 comments:

A. & G. said...

Love, love, love the shoes.

renuka said...

You have got great informative article. I would like to share the site www.kaneesha.com from where I made my purchase of a plus size Indian dress and to my pleasant surprise they also delivered it in 24 hrs! Its outstanding I will recommend to check it out.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.