Monday, June 14, 2010

Nailed.

Nothing makes me feel "prepared" quite like having my nails done.  I have to be prepared for this week, so I set out to the nearest nail place, armed with a bottle of orange polish. 

 OPI In My Back Pocket, Espadrilles:  Colin Stuart.

Finding none of the usual joints open on a Sunday, I passed a Wal-Mart that happened to have a nail place in it, and decided to see if a) it was open, b) if it was cheap, and c) if it might be the place to go in the future.  Well, it was open and it was cheap.  As for condition C?  I have never had such a painful and traumatic nail experience.  I feel like a POW.  I was too shocked by the situation to think about asking not to pay for it (and also I didn't want to embarrass the guy, who otherwise was friendly and nice), but damn.  I need to go back there and say something, because even now it still hurts, and I can't have it interfering with my game...!  I just joined an Ultimate Frisbee league and I have a game tomorrow... I need all fingers present and accounted for!

Have you ever had a bad salon experience?? What did you do about it?

Yours,

Elissa.

No comments: