Thursday, May 27, 2010

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

You can't spell smuggy without muggy.

As mentioned in my last post, this walking to work thing is beneficial to my health but World War III on my "fresh feeling".  Here I am, after work, about 3 minutes before everything came off and I cooled out in a t-shirt in front of the open fridge.

Scarves.  Who needs them, especially on a hot day?  It served me well in the air-conditioned office, but when it came time to trek home, I flopped it over one shoulder, thusly.  My dad has always been a fan of unconventional stylings. In my experimental youth, I might emerge from my room with a long dress and a crazy hat on, in between outfits, and he'd say, "My, that's elegant and unusual," with wondering admiration.  I felt he might also feel the same about my scarfage.  Whaddya think?  Sari, or baby sling?

Before I go, I would like to mention that as of.... NOW there are 12 more hours left to enter the contest!  Do it, and do it well!

Yours,

Elissa.

[Blouse:  Gap.  Skirt:  Kaspar.  Shoes:  Nine West.  Scarf:  Gift from a friend.]

1 comment:

asffaf said...

i love this idea! so unique and interesting, i am bookmarking your blog!