Sunday, August 3, 2008

Winnah!

Thanks again for all of your wonderful creativity in my Polyvore contest! Everyone gets a prize (I'll be contacting you all on the soon), but the winner of the box of wonderfulness goes to "Jessiepink" with this submission that had me thinking about it for days!



It may be the car (one of my many fantasy cars is a burgundy Beetle with cream leather interior), but I really do love the mix of patterns, the mellowing effect that beige knee socks would have on the dramatic shoes, and of course, I can never resist a feather hair accessory and sexy gloves. In the words of a friend of mine, "Feeeee-urssss!!!"

And once again, thanks to everyone!

.

2 comments:

megan said...

Love those shoes!
eee I'm so glad someone else loves Clint Eastwood! ;D

megan / http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

ELM said...

Are you kidding me? Clint Eastwood is the hottest!