Monday, August 4, 2008

Dubious inspiration...

M83's "Saturdays = Youth" album is my #1 summer driving around album. "Kim and Jessie" has the power to evoke even stoic me with teenage wistfulness. Their newest video, however...

M83 - Kim & Jessie


...somewhere between the "I Will Survive" video and t.A.t.U.'s "All The Things She Said", right? But not without its redeeming inspirational qualities. I was left with my craving for an American Apparel Figure Skater Dress thoroughly stoked to "freak out".



.

3 comments:

Missa said...

Yay for figure skating dresses and roller skates!

ELM said...

I know! I think I'll definitely hook it up with this pink one, even though restraint demands I go for the gray or black, but lately I find myself giving less of an eff when it comes to practicality of wardrobe!

jessiepink said...

i adore m83 and especially this song! it takes me back to a company i used to work for where my boss (the coolest chick in the world) was called kim, and i of course being called jessie, well it just rules.