Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yigal Azrouel

I just started on at this fabulous boutique that stocks a lot of unusual designers. Yigal Azrouel has quickly become one of my favorites.

He specializes in easy-to-wear urbanified knits in unusual shapes... I love his collection for men, as well. It seems to resonate with the reality of men's casual dressing more so than many other designers...



I wore this (track pants and boots) all throughout Junior High. It's a look worth repeating, I think. The more I look, the more I love.




My favorite thing here has got to be the sweatshirt cut low to reveal the statement on the shirt. Although I'm no great lover of t-shirts, this is may inspire me to change my ways.



The shape and double-collar make the classic winter white and black combo fresh.



A-ha! Come fall, I'll pair this bomber with my white chucks, grey jeans and a neutral thermal and call it a day.



I love androgynous looks, but when you're a curvy type, the look can be a challenge to pull off. This outfit, however is not only stark and stunning but readily adaptable to boobs and hips.


My take on Yigal:



Jacket: Macy's Dress, Pendant: Vintage



3 comments:

Kristin said...

Where is this delightful shop that stocks Yigal Azrouel? I would like to visit it!
-Kristin

ELM said...

Kristin-- email me at the address on the banner and I will let you know!

Anonymous said...

Can i please know what is name of the boot worn by the guy in the first picure in Yigal Azourel fashion show. The guy who's wearing track and boot,in the first picure?? Yigal Azourel also wears the same boot?? I've tried to find it but didn't succeed. pls can i know what boot are those?????