Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm just sayin's all...

I kept thinking back on the purple Gaultier gown that Dita Von Teese wore to last week's amFAR event...



The military style, stiff shoulders on the flowing, 20's-esque gown, complete with fringe and a bow and trailing bauble-like details...


It would make a lovely wedding dress... non?



Oh, Photoshop, you devil-bastard! At this rate, we might as well just get married in overalls and Photoshop ourselves into couture later!


[Dita image via JustJared.com]

4 comments:

Amber said...

That dress is gorgeous! I love Dita.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

LOVE that Gaultier gown and Dita. It would make a dramatic and unique wedding dress as well.

ELM said...

I know! I'm not really into pinup culture, but Dita crosses boundaries by virtue of her class and glamour!

Couture Carrie said...

I agree . . . brights for wedding gowns a wonderful idea!!