Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mastering the Art of Merchandising.

That an Ebay or Etsy seller posts photos that accurately portray their wares is "hallelujah" enough. But when those photos are that -- and, a foray into some seriously good photographic still-life, its quite a rare achievement. When I first came across JunkCulture's photostream, I thought they were just a nice bit of bright, shiny panachey pastiche-- but to learn that they are also product photos only doubled the appeal for me.






Check out JunkCulture's Etsy shop here--- many of these items are still for sale, and reasonably so.

Speaking of shopping, it's about that time of the year-- tomorrow I start at my new position, right next door to a Saks, so I think I'll see my fair share of it!

Yours,

Elissa.

2 comments:

Junkculture said...

Love your blog!
Thank you so much for the amazing feature!

ELM said...

Thank you and of course!!! Love your photos. Thanks for stopping by!