Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Honeymoon Installment #5

Lucky for us, a couple of our good friends have other good friends out in San Fran. We met Ian after a shopping jaunt of mine to CB2 and H&M and he took us to his favorite seafood restaurant, Bar Crudo.

Lace Dress: thrifted. Tights: Target. Shoes: MIA. Jacket: The Gap, thrifted.

Everything was raw, and so unfreakinbelievably tantalizing... I mean, butterfish paired with wasabi creme and some other fish with macadamia and pomegranate seeds, it was magical. I'd never had raw oysters, and they were amazing... I never thought anything could so accurately taste like a river.

I wore some of my wedding jewelry out. Pictured, Bracelet: vintage, Grandview Mercantile. Rings: Ruby Lane and Grandview Mercantile, both vintage.



...except for the last oyster I had, which tasted a little like wood.

The whole next day, I had the worst case of vom ever in my life. We had a schedule to adhere to, so we folded the seats in the back of the van down, spread out the sleeping bags and drove to Klamath along to my nauseous soundtrack. Lord. I dug through my camera to find that I had missed some beautiful scenery along the way....




Til the next installment,

Yours,

Elissa.

1 comment:

Geek Girl said...

Being sick on honeymoon :(!