I hope you all are having a nice holiday break... and bracing yourself for the year to come! That's the rub with December-- the pacing's all wrong. Consumer hubris for 24 days, a 3-day stint of inertia, followed by the greased laundry chute of New Year preparations.
Starting tomorrow, this year will be one of the most milestoned of my life!
What I wish I were wearing, minus the whiskey tango hair. Fur vest: 80'spurple.com. Gloves: Modcloth. Cocktail ring: Girlprops. Shoes (lust! on sale!): Anthropologie. Galactic Tights: We Love Colors. Necklace, earrings: Girlprops. Dress: Delia's.
1) We're having a huge New Year's Eve party... I can't wait!
2) My sweety surprised me with a trip to Florida for my birthday (in a couple weeks!) Damn, yo!
3) I'll be graduating in March. Kaloo-kalay!
4) There are rumblings of us taking a trip to Belize shortly thereafter.
5) We're getting a dog!
6) I'll be getting my first grown-up style job.
7) I'm moving in with my sweet-tart-- and marrying him. If you could see me now, I'm sighing with bluebirds flying around my head.
In all the hubbub, I nearly forgot my blog's year anniversary! You can check out my first post here. Aww!!! I'd like to thank everyone who gives Spandexpony a read, and an extra special thank you to those of you who leave your comments and make a gal feel heard.